Wednesday, May 8, 2013
- The image Alt Tags are essential: Sometimes only images aren’t sufficient enough for the visitors. When it becomes difficult to assess what a particular image is trying to portray, Alt Tag may come up to solve the problem. An Alt Tag is a small text that appears when you put the cursor over an image. That text helps to get a complete idea about the image. It happens sometimes that due to technical problems, images don’t appear immediately. In such a circumstance Alt Tag turns out to be really helpful.
- Keep the design and color simple: Don’t apply too much colors or textures. This will reduce the size of the graphics and problems will not arise while uploading. Intricate detailing and imbalanced PNG usage may increase the size of the graphic. Be careful with the image detailing. Try to use simple linear images and contrasting colors to make the graphics simple yet attractive.
- Select GIF or JPEG carefully: You must select the image type according to your website’s requirement. GIF(Graphics Interchange Format) images come up with very limited color options and you can edit JPEG(Joint Photographic Experts Group) image as per your requirements. If you’re planning to design a simple logo for your website, a line-art or a cartoon drawing, then GIF can be the suitable option for you. JPEG helps to create a graphics on a larger scale. Of course you must keep the image size in mind. Smallest is undoubtedly the best. Resize your image until it meets the requirements for your website.
- Maintain a balance between text and graphics: Graphics are important for improving the ranking of any website, but that doesn’t mean that you should only keep uploading images. You must make it a point to maintain a smart balance between the text content and graphics. Try to provide short and informative description with every graphic. This will make it easier for the visitors to understand your point. Otherwise visitors may feel lost without any proper explanation.
Wednesday, May 8, 2013 by John Lee · 0
Friday, May 3, 2013
Friday, May 3, 2013 by Stanly Stephen · 0
Thursday, May 2, 2013
The Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 is another tablet that has been produced by Samsung. This company is currently the biggest iPad competitor on the market. Their build quality is getting better and better, and the price of their products is still far lower than that of the iPad. Here are a few Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 features.
Thursday, May 2, 2013 by Stanly Stephen · 1
SEO engineers, as they are sophisticatedly known as, developed ways to find the optimum tools for this task. SEO tools have information that could help these search engine companies, especially startup ventures, to optimize the experience to its customers. These tools help search engines to analyze the data collected through any URL or domain from where they data are transmitting.
This means when a user clicks a link using an SEO, the external links would automatically collect all the information taken from similar links where that data is published. Thus, it shows a list of pages that would link your data.
Therefore, in summarization, the uses of SEO tool could be listed as follows:
· A SEO tool helps to index pages, which is very useful
· Also serve as a tool of comparing the data to be accurate
· A SEO tool will also rank the URLs as well as the Host website’s URL
· Shows the duplicated content along with their URLs
· Helps in researching keywords, thus autocorrecting options become more easier
· It also increases your website’s visibility in any search engine, helping your website to appear on the first page, or relatively more on the Search engine
Top 5 tools
Most SEO tools are free to use, but their developers are mostly hackers or aspirant software developers. However, if you really want good and effective results, then you should definitely spend some and go for the following must have SEO tools:
1. SEO Quake
As the name sounds, this tool is so powerful that it can shake the entire SEO ranking system. One thing that this tool makes sure is that your website is visible all the time on all search engines. It comes as a plug in for Google Chrome and Firefox browsers. When an internet user is browsing, the plug-in flourishes as a useful resource.
It shows a graphical representation of the websites seen on your browser as well as linking them with follow and non follow links. It also covers the search results of Google. The researching power of this tool is extremely strong making it the must have tool of SEO.
The name might sound as if you are tuning into a radio channel, however, this is a particularly must have if you are a social media expert. Since all the businesses, new or old, are looking at social and digital media to promote themselves, this SEO tool specifically targets the social media search engines.
If you use a normal SEO tool and your business is visible on a social media website, you usually need to sign in individually with your account and get individual results. However, with Ping.fm, you can get unified results. This tool will log in to the system of any social media website, for e.g. Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter etc and give you your update. It is a very save timing tool.
When we are talking about SEO, then keywords are literally the key to success. SEO experts say that the best way to find keywords that would provide success to your company is seeing what your competitors are doing. KeywordSpy would help you to do just that. It is a “spying” tool which shows that they have been optimizing on, including their pay per click promotions.
It is the most popular SEO tool available in the market and it is certainly not free. However, one thing that can be promised is that the results of this tool are worth every penny spent on buying this tool. SEOMoz does everything that the above mentioned SEO tools do but only better.
The last must have tool is URLtrends and as the name suggest they give you a full URL trend analysis consolidating the ranks, popularity, keywords used etc.
Bio: Kate Funk coaches individuals in SEO and business networking skills at rushtutor.com.
by Stanly Stephen · 0
by Stanly Stephen · 0
Sunday, April 14, 2013
Sunday, April 14, 2013 by Stanly Stephen · 0
Tuesday, April 9, 2013
Tuesday, April 9, 2013 by John Lee · 0